I am a person who enjoys filling up time with sketches or stories about things only I could dream of. Once I get going, there is no going in or out of what my family call "the zone." However, when given a blank page I have a hard time making up my mind about what to write. I have all of the supplies, but half of the time, no inspiration.
Starting a blog is quite exciting for me, because most of what I write is private to me and my little circle of friends and family. But even the same old challenge of the blank page came at me. Yet even before I began typing away, our omniscient God knew what I would write.
For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. - Romans 8:29
God never has an empty idea, or an unfinished story. He finishes what he begins, and has a perfectly divine plan in everything.
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. - Jeremiah 29:11
Sometimes, we doubt whether what we are doing is really all a part of His plan. It does seem chaotic at times, does it not? However, someday we will look back and see that God was instrumental in all circumstances, and He used them to shape who you are. Are you thinking you are a blank page, waiting to be written on, or are you being used right now?